Welcome to the Official Photography Portfolio App of photographer ALEXANDRE FUCHS.
Here you will find galleries of photographs taken during the career of the Artist. This App is a wonderful companion to APHORISMS book.
This App will allow you to perform the following functions in experiencing the Artist’s Work:
- Review the Artist’s work in several Series, including all relevant documentation about the piece and the series
- Review the Artist’s most recent work
- Detailed View Mode or Fullscreen Mode
- Instant Slideshow reviewing the Artist’s leading work or the images which you’ve tagged as a Favorite
- Start slideshows of all series of the Artist’s work
- Flip through images of the Work either through a navigation bar or through multitouch
- Mark individual images as Favorites
- Gather together in My Favorites all your preferred images of the Artist’s work which are so marked
- Review all the contact information for the Artist and save contact details to your Address Book
- Social Sharing Functions: LIKE Artist on Facebook
- Email friends and colleagues images of the work you want to share
- Read about the Artist, their life and their work
This App allows you to:
- Keep in touch with the work of your favorite Artists
- Show others (your family and friends) the work of your favorite artists
- Receive updates from the artist through the News feature and routine updates of the App, with new work and updates
- Carry the full portfolio of a Technician or Designer when evaluating providers for projects
- Turn the beautifully designed iPhone and Ipad into balanced a work of Art through the display of the Artist’s work
This Portfolio Gallery App universally installs on each of the iPhone®, iPad® and iPod Touch®, taking full advantage of each device’s screen resolution and feature set.
The accelerating transformation of our contemporary life is evidenced paradoxically by both beauty and decay in the social space – our physical and social environments. My work explores the complex impact of exponential development on the human experience. I attempt to highlight such core humanist principles as our control over our surroundings, environmental adaptation, frailty, conflict and compassion. I investigate such key battle grounds as societal moeurs, technological adoption, man’s (self) destructive force, communication immediacy, economic velocity and dislocations. The work approaches with awe and, at times, foreboding the unleashed inexorable power of change taking shape in and around us and currently presents these observations in two forms – found and altered photographs.
My topic is timely. Our twenty-first century will see the equivalent of an accumulated 20,000 years of progress at today’s accelerating rate of change. The symptoms are all around us. We live the consequences of this exponential change in social and geo-political conflict, knowledge gaps, media message opacity, medical care disparities and infrastructure challenges. My work on the illustrates the physical and conceptual change across the social space (and its imagery) with each series offering an individual observation through association and juxtaposition.
(February 2004 Alexandre Fuchs)
This App was designed and executed by MEDICI ARTIST, a leading provider of customized marketing solutions for artists and artisans worldwide. MEDICI ARTIST provides platform solutions for Artists, Technicians and Designers to promote their work effectively while keeping in touch with their followers, clients and supporters. With the iOS App product, Artist can ensure that their audience can carry everywhere their work, making it available everywhere and whenever it can land the Artist a job, a commission or a sale. Our products and services can be reviewed at www.mediciartist.com